RISE® cable penetrations have been specified by shipyards, naval architects and vessel owners for over 25 years. Installation is extremely simple: place a RISE® Sleeve around each cable, fill the remaining space with RISE® Filler Sleeves, then apply FIWA® Sealant to both sides of the penetration - it's that easy!
Features of RISE® cable penetrations include:
- Approved for all types of cables, including armored cables
- Provides high levels fire, gas and water tightness
- Labor savings – installs in a fraction of the time compared to competitive systems
- Saves substantial space and weight versus block-type systems
- No special transit frames required
- Easy re-entry for future cable changes – no need to replace material
- No metal parts – no corrosion
- No mineral wool or silicate blankets which can cause moisture absorption, leading to "Corrosion Under Insulation"
- System is “self-governing”: cannot be over packed – installs as tested with no guesswork
- Provides vibration absorption and sound dampening
- Watertight up to 4 bar
- Age tested to over 50 year service life
RISE System Files
Here are the files for this product.
For more information about the SLIPSIL Sealing Plugs & Collars product